FluffyThePetFluffyThePet

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 9 art Reviews

Titan Wars Titan Wars

Great, but confusing

First off, awesome work, everything you've got. Seriously. Love the details, the colors, the way things fade going back...

Now, for this piece in particular though. I've been staring for a while, trying to figure out exactly what is going on with that titan. At first, I thought it was walking towards me and had a third arm on it's back, with the part furthest to the right being the proper left arm of it and the smoke at bottom left was hiding the other leg. Then, I thought it was twisting and falling back and sort of towards the audience and left side of the canvas. That was after I realized that was smoke going through it, like a missile. Now, I do believe it's falling slightly away from us and towards the left, with the roundish part furthest to the left being it's head, though it sort of looks like a shoulder at first glance, and the legs are both things all the way to the right of the canvas.

Assuming this last bit is correct (which I think it is?), then I think it's the smoke. It looks based on the smoke as if the missile came towards the audience, which would not make sense with the way the titan is falling away from us. Perhaps that's what makes it awkward? Not sure, but something makes this picture take quite some time to really understand what's going on with this titan. I feel as if there should be more a feeling of everything coming together and making sense now that the titan has been taken down and is just falling, but instead I get a feeling of confusion and chaos only just beginning.

Burning Burning

Epic

So cool. :D
I love how he's almost a silhouette, but not quite. Really, I love the lighting in general, though.
And most of this piece. :)

rutley the neck seeker! rutley the neck seeker!

Another amazing character

I love your characters. They're absolutely amazing. All of them. The descriptions make it all the better, as well. The backstory of them, explaining how they came to where they are, the explanation of what they are... Just wonderful.

In short - I love the ideas for your characters, I love the style you draw them in, and i love their descriptions.

Thank you for another great and hilarious piece.

jouste responds:

awesome!

i'm really happy you enjoy my work so much. thanks so much for dropping me a really well written and positive review! i'm trying to get my coloring up to a little more of a professional level so hopefully i can keep the characters coming!

*highfives*

Super Meat Boy Comic Cover #2 Super Meat Boy Comic Cover #2

Heheh

I like it. :D
Love how the characters in the bubbles to the left are so simple, then in the actual picture, they look so much more realistic and dramatic.
Made me laugh quietly to myself.

Final Boss Final Boss

I laughed

Nothing else to really say. :p

Facebook Facebook

Well then!

I get a feeling Myspace is laying on the ground beneath him in the fetal position begging for mercy.

Love it. :D

The Corset The Corset

Ouch?

I must say that it looks painful.

I think the bottoms of the legs look a bit small and short campared to the rest of the body, as well as the legs in general just not looking to be nearly as muscular as the rest. I like it, though.

dimitrikozma responds:

Thanks for your advice. I will consider it. :-)

tiki tiki

Poor Tiki Guy

Does he at least get to get high and watch people? :D

WELCOME TO NEWGROUNDS WELCOME TO NEWGROUNDS

Nice

I like the colors you used and the realistic twist of Tankmen. Looks amazing.

dommi-fresh responds: