FluffyThePetFluffyThePet

Pegasu responds:

thats what happens to your country if you dont vote 5lol

Rocket Car 2 Rocket Car 2

Sweet

But why is everyone bitching about level 31? I figured it out and did it first try, easy.
Ah well.
Sweet game.

3D Rally Racing 3D Rally Racing

Good, but not great

Eh...
It was good - animation was well done, 3D was cool.
HOWEVER
There was nothing exciting about the game. I didn't feel like I was having to react quick in response to sudden turns at high speeds or another driving cutting infront of me.
And idea for that would be to add a few AI drivers, or have AI drive aggressively and to make it so it actually looks like your going 120 mph. Right now it looks more like 25.

This game was good, but like I said, didn't have the excitement of a good racing game.
I did like that you could sort of drift, though. :)

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

I'm really impressed

That's really cool. 3d flash game that's actually smooth. Looks professional, if PS was still the leading game system.

I enjoyed this game. My only problem was, of course, the aiming. If you could do something like make the arrow keys look around and wasd move, maybe make space to shoot or something - would really love it. :D

And like a lot of people... online multiplayer mode would be amazing.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Good game

Not what I expected. I wouldn't say that this is the hardest game I've played. It is difficult, and the simple design fools the player into thinking it will be even easier - I like that.
But of course, it's really just thinking about what needs to be done to win, then actually doing it.

Got to level 10 with 62 deaths before I got bored.

SHIFT SHIFT

Amazing

The idea's amazing. The gameplay's amazing.
Obviously, it could be longer, but if you make it much longer, I would suggest either level codes or a save feature.
Maybe add enemies, like Mario, only with the shifting and all. Might be interesting, at least. Especially with them being only on one side, and others that might go to a side, shift, then go back and shift again. Perhaps ones that might pop up again once you shift to the other side.
I think it might be fun.
But of course, this was amazing, as well.

Animated Preloaders Animated Preloaders

I know, I know, I'm an idiot.

But I really cannot figure this out.
Perhaps explain what is happening when you do things, or screenshots. Or both.
I'm currently stuck on where to put the code to make it go at the same rate as the download (I get it, the actions of the 100 frame animation. Where do I put it so it's on that? The frame the MC's in? In which case, where did it go into, and how do I get there?)